Accounting companies are highly reliant on efficient processes in order to provide quality customer service, minimise costs and prevent fraud. The pace of change and external pressures require accountants to either fundamentally change their business model or be left behind their competitors.
Challenges we typically see:
- The regulatory environment is changing rapidly so resources have to be used for keeping processes up to date rather than innovating or developing new services.
- Customer behaviour is changing and expectations for 24 hour service is standard.
- Technological change means changes to operating models, culture and underlying architecture. To be agile and flexible enough to meet ongoing changing regulatory demands, the business has to be fully mapped and the processes need to support the speed and scalability required to handle large transaction volumes.
- Dated organisational structure has to match the future digital strategy for growth to be achieved.
- New entrants are disrupting the industry, adding pressure onto established players.
- Lack of clarity into understanding what customers really want, in order to properly deliver wealth solutions.
Your processes have to align to your business model and are the way things get done within your organisation. Your processes impact your entire business so they need to reflect your strategy and and your why. Your processes should be treated as living organic things with regular reviews to check they’re still working effectively and efficiently.
- First Contact
- Value Conversation
- Template Client Agreements
- Set-up Client in Contact Management System
- How you answer calls and contact
- How change requests are handled
- Steps for renewing customer agreements
- Processing/setting up new services
- Preparing accounts
Release and Off-board:
- When a client says they want to leave
- ID clients who are not a good fit
- Data archiving
- Develop new services
- Deliver services to customers
- Release old services which are no longer required
- Improve existing services
- Attract new employees and onboard
- Interact with HR processes
- Educate and grow
- Release and off-board
- External regulatory and Compliance