This community is maintained by Veriteam® Limited. This policy applies to all users of this group without exception. It sets out the terms in which you may access the ‘Veriteam® Leaders Forum’ through our website, our Facebook group and through our video conference workgroups.
We want you to be aware of our terms and conditions when using our forum and ask that you use it respectfully and safely. Therefore, to use this forum, you must also acknowledge and agree to abide by the following terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms we respect that and ask that you please remove yourself from our Facebook group straight away and email us to confirm you will not be continuing your membership of the Forum. Your agreement with us regarding compliance with these terms becomes effective immediately upon commencement of your membership of and use of our forum.
- Your role: the workgroups are short and are made up of a small group of busy people, it’s therefore up to you to ensure that you get the most out of the time available. We are always looking for ways to improve and we encourage constructive feedback and ideas that will ensure you get value from it. Experience shows that you will get more if you challenge more. It’s called a Workgroup and that means you will have to work. We have found our workgroups work best when there is openness and honesty, when people strive for clarity and when they leave their ego’s at the door!
- Our role: We are facilitator’s who are there to maintain the group’s focus, to keep an eye on the time and to evolve and improve the process.
- Nothing said here goes outside the forum unless you have permission from someone here.
- You agree not to copy, share, disseminate/ recreate, reproduce, or resell in any form any posts/ comments / documents/ images / resources/ which are part of this forum. This will be a breach in our terms.
- Please bare in mind when posting that whilst every effort will be made to enforce this policy we cannot guarantee that information will not be shared so please be mindful of what you post.
- If it comes to your attention that there has been a breach of these terms please report it to a member of our admin team straight away.
- If you are found to be doing any of the above you will be immediately removed from the forum.
- Respect – all our members are MDs, CEO’s and Directors, we ask that all communications are carried out with respect, regardless of whether or not you share the same view.
- Blocking any of our admin or moderation team: Please do not block admin, or you will be blocked and removed yourself without warning
- Posting links to other similar businesses / organisations / FB groups or pages in our forum: These posts will be deleted. Veriteam work hard to support our members and our community forum is not a space for you to promote yourself or other businesses and organisations. We ask that you please respectfully refrain from doing so.
- The Forum works best when people ask questions and challenge others assumptions as well as seeking clarity around the specific issue.
- Keep it practical by identifying practical steps, focusing on practical things we can do. Focus on what can we do now about the present situation.
- Being negative, judgemental or entering into unnecessary arguments on the forum wall (or via pm).
- We operate a zero tolerance policy to any negative or judgmental comments directed towards any forum member, including of our admin and support team. Abuse or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated and offenders will be removed without warning.
- You may use our forum for lawful reasons only.
- We will also not tolerate any of the following:
- Use of the forum that is in any way shape or form deceptive, fraudulent or unlawful or the impact of use has a fraudulent or unlawful purpose or impact.
- Use of the forum that is attempting to mislead, upset or hurt any individual in any way.
- To post on the wall promoting your events or send unsolicited messages, offering unauthorised services of any kind, to transmit, or procure the sending of unauthorised advertising, promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam). This includes posting ‘research questions’ which are just really thinly-veiled self-promotions.
Need to check before posting? Any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any content added to this forum by yourself should accurate and concise, comply with the applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Content added to or discussed in this forum must not:
- Contain any information that is offensive or insulting to another individual
- Contain any material that would be seen to be obscene, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote violence, sexually explicit material
- Be discriminative against gender, race, religion, age, disability etc
- Go against any copyright, trade mark or database right
- Promote or encourage any illegal activity
- Be in any way threatening, abusive or invade another member privacy
- Be likely to harass, upset or embarrass another person.
- Be misleading
We may from time to time provide optional interactive services, or refer members when requested to access other services through Veriteam® including, without limitation:
- Private specialist group or 1:1 coaching.
- Live Q&A sessions;
- Online training courses, conferences or seminars;
- Live stream video features; and
- Support calls via telephone or video calls
- Events, training events, conferences and seminars in the community throughout the year.
Where we do provide any services, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered and any associated terms.
We always do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any service, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any services we provide, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP TO THIS FORUM
- You may be ‘muted’ temporarily which means that you will be unable to post or comment in the forum for either 12 or 24 hours.
- You will be notified of the duration once we have reviewed any evidence which suggests there has been a breach of our terms. Veriteam Leaders Forum® operate a 3 strike rule so please be aware that you will be withdrawn from the forum and banned permanently if 3 warnings are issued to you by any member of our admin or moderation team.
- Immediate, provisional or permanent withdrawal from the forum
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action being taken against you.
- If you terminate your account, we will have no obligation to refund you any fees you may have paid except as may be required by applicable law.
Veriteam makes no warranty, express or implied, relating to the content, the sites, the site services, the software or any products available through the sites, which are provided “as is” and “as available.” Your use of the sites is at your own risk, and you, and not veriteam, assume the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of the sites or their content. Veriteam expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, title, or non-infringement. Veriteam does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the content or site services, that the functions or content contained in the sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the sites or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties. Veriteam makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content. No verbal or written representations, information or advice given by veriteam or its authorized representatives shall create or expand any warranty.
LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that there are security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in online communications and associated technology. You agree that veriteam will not be responsible or liable, under any circumstances, for any (a) access delays or access interruptions to the sites; (b) data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (c) loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-site links on the sites; (d) computer viruses, system failure or malfunction that may occur in connection with your use of the sites, including during hyperlink to or from third-party website; (e) decisions made or actions taken by the user or a third party in reliance on the sites or content; or (f) events beyond our reasonable control.
You agree that if you suffer any injury arising out of any user submission, you will seek relief directly from the injuring user and that Veriteam’s responsibility shall be limited to removing the injurious posting or portion thereof from the site(s) upon notice from the injured party.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will veriteam, its affiliates, licensees, representatives or suppliers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the site or site services, regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if veriteam has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise. The limitation of liability set forth above is an essential element of the agreement between veriteam and you. Neither the sites nor the content would be provided absent such limitations.
Veriteam, its affiliates and its information providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of the Content or Site Services resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, fire, flood or other natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or governmental restrictions.
Relationship Between the Parties
There is no agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship between any user or Member and Veriteam arising solely through the access or use of the Sites or Site Services.
For any queries related to these terms and conditions, please email email@example.com